Ways to Give
You can help us help your community
You can support CDCHC's mission in a variety of ways.
Review the options below and choose what works best for you. Thank you for your support!
Ways you can support CDCHC
- Donate your dollars Your cash donations help support our programs and patient care directly. You can make an online donation now through our secure donation form.
- Pass on unused personal supplies CDCHC serves homeless patients, and we are always able to use extra supplies. Small containers of shampoo, lotion, soap, deodorant, toothpaste, etc. are prized, as are warm socks!
- Step up as a sponsor We need sponsors for several special events. Please contact Development Director Michael Craig if you would like more information.
- Attend an event Look for information about our annual Come Together fundraiser, and join us as a guest or table host. Please contact Development Director Michael Craig if you would like more information.
- Eat out! Keep your eyes out for our special neighborhood-based fundraising events: Eat out on Capitol Hill and Eat out in Columbia City. During these annual events, you can dine at a local restaurant, and a portion of your bill will be donated to CDCHC.